Sally Scrivenor is a qualified Cosmetic and Paramedical Tattooist with over 10 years experience as a Beauty Therapist.
Sally is based at Australian Skin Face Body, Warrnambool.
Cosmetic and paramedical tattooing is offered through her business Eternal Cosmetic Tattooing.
Why cosmetic tattooing?
To enhance facial features:
- designer eyeliner to enhance and open your eyes
- perfect, natural eyebrows (tattooing is often used if the eyebrows are patchy or have been over-plucked)
- fuller lips or tattooing is also used to correct asymmetrical appearance
For paramedical reasons:
- With breast reconstruction following mastectomy, the areola can be tattooed to give a natural appearance to finish off and complete the breast reconstruction process
How is cosmetic tattooing performed?
The pigment used in our cosmetic tattooing is Iron Oxide based. It’s a safe non-reactive substance. The pigments are specifically manufactured for implantation into the human skin.
The procedure uses topical anesthetics and can be a little uncomfortable. Everyone has a different tolerance to pain with some people feeling it more than others.
The procedure is performed in a safe medical environment at our modern clinics.
Is cosmetic tattooing for me?
Cosmetic tattooing is suitable for:
- busy women with little time to apply make-up
- allergy sufferers sensitive to conventional make up
- physically active sportswomen
- alopecia; the loss of facial hair completely, for example, eyebrows
- The visually or motor impaired
Cosmetic tattooing is available at our Australian Skin Face Body in Geelong, Warrnambool and Ballarat.
Tattooing following breast reconstruction is available at Geelong and Ballarat.