Events for GP’s and other Medical Practitioners in regional Victoria
Our Surgeons take an active role in educating medical professionals via regular information sessions, interactive workshops and white papers in areas including:
- Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Hand Surgery & Microsurgery (Mr Rafael Acosta-Rojas)
- Skin Cancer Detection, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Fat Transfer
- Dermal Fillers & Anti-wrinkle Injections
- Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
- Anti-ageing Medicine
- PICO genesis Enlighten III Laser
- MonaLisa Touch – a revolutionary treatment for vaginal atrophy (Assoc. Professor Glenn Barker – Geelong and Dr Melinda Dalman – Ballarat)
Other past events for Medical Practitioners have included:
“The Latest in Microvascular Monitoring” presented by Mr Rafael Acosta-Rojas. Mr Acosta-Rojas shared experiences, outcomes tips and techniques for microvascular monitoring with the Cook Swartz Doppler Flow Monitoring system.
“Hand Surgery, the latest in surgical and non-surgical endoscopic treatments” presented by Mr Rafael Acosta-Rojas.
“MonaLisa Touch – a revolutionary treatment for vaginal atrophy”