Cosmetic tattooing is often used to enhance facial features especially eyes and eyebrows. Feather microblading is a popular choice resulting in natural looking eyebrows.
Cosmetic tattooing can also be used for paramedical reasons and is offered at our Geelong and Horsham Clinics.
Why cosmetic tattooing?
To enhance facial features:
- designer eyeliner to enhance and open your eyes
- perfect, natural looking eyebrows
- fuller lips or tattooing is also used to correct asymmetrical appearance
For paramedical reasons:
- With breast reconstruction following mastectomy, the areola can be tattooed to give a natural appearance to finish off and complete the breast reconstruction process
- To camouflage scars due to the loss of pigment from trauma or past surgery
- Vigiligo, the loss of natural pigmentation can be improved in some cases under medical supervision
- Alopecia or natural hair loss
How is cosmetic tattooing performed?
The pigment used in our cosmetic tattooing is a high quality Swiss pigment with no preservatives, no iron oxide or Azo dyes and heavy metals.
The procedure uses topical anesthetics and can be a little uncomfortable. Everyone has a different tolerance to pain with some people feeling it more than others.
The procedure is performed in a safe medical environment at our modern clinics.
Is cosmetic tattooing for me?
Cosmetic tattooing is suitable for:
- busy women with little time to apply make-up
- allergy sufferers sensitive to conventional make up
- physically active sportswomen
- alopecia; the loss of facial hair and can include the eyebrows
- the visually or motor impaired
- for medical reasons
Eyebrow feather microblading
Microblading is a technique used to build up eyebrows resulting in a natural look.
The microblading is carefully planned and customised to suit each individual’s facial features.
A feather-like process is used to re-construct, define, cover gaps or fill in over plucked brows.
Eyebrow feather microblading is a meticulous process where each individual stroke is drawn on one-by-one.
Find out more.
It pays to have a highly experienced technician with an eye for detail.
Highly professional services we recommend –
- Helen Chadwick, Micro Pigmentation Practitioner, Highbrow Creative. Helen is located in Geelong Tel: 0417 144 514 firstname.lastname@example.org
Helen practices as a nurse at Australian Skin Face Body and undertakes all cosmetic tattooing and eyebrow feather microblading at our Geelong rooms.
- Gabriella Da Ros, is located in Horsham Tel: 5382 0897 email@example.com
Gabriella is the manager at Australian Skin Face Body Horsham and all treatments take place at our Horsham rooms.