Cosmetic tattooing is often used to enhance facial features especially eyes and eyebrows. Feather microblading is a popular choice resulting in natural looking eyebrows.
Cosmetic tattooing can also be used for paramedical reasons.
Why cosmetic tattooing?
To enhance facial features:
- designer eyeliner to enhance and open your eyes
- perfect, natural looking eyebrows
- fuller lips or tattooing is also used to correct asymmetrical appearance
For paramedical reasons:
- With breast reconstruction following mastectomy, the areola can be tattooed to give a natural appearance to finish off and complete the breast reconstruction process
- To camouflage scars due to the loss of pigment from trauma or past surgery
- Vigiligo, the loss of natural pigmentation can be improved in some cases under medical supervision
- Alopecia or natural hair loss
How is cosmetic tattooing performed?
The pigment used in our cosmetic tattooing is a high quality Swiss pigment with no preservatives, no iron oxide or Azo dyes and heavy metals.
The procedure uses topical anesthetics and can be a little uncomfortable. Everyone has a different tolerance to pain with some people feeling it more than others.
The procedure is performed in a safe medical environment at our modern clinics.
Is cosmetic tattooing for me?
Cosmetic tattooing is suitable for:
- busy women with little time to apply make-up
- allergy sufferers sensitive to conventional make up
- physically active sportswomen
- alopecia; the loss of facial hair and can include the eyebrows
- the visually or motor impaired
- for medical reasons
Eyebrow feather microblading
Microblading is a technique used to build up eyebrows resulting in a natural look.
The microblading is carefully planned and customised to suit each individual’s facial features.
A feather-like process is used to re-construct, define, cover gaps or fill in over plucked brows.
Eyebrow feather microblading is a meticulous process where each individual stroke is drawn on one-by-one.
Find out more.
It pays to have a highly experienced technician with an eye for detail.
Highly professional services we recommend –
- Helen Chadwick, Micro Pigmentation Practitioner, Highbrow Creative. Helen is located in Geelong Tel: 0417 144 514 email@example.com
Helen practices as a nurse at Australian Skin Face Body. She also enjoys the challenge of Medical tattooing and brow tattooing. Micro blading (or feather strokes) and brow shading or a combination of both is offered.
- Gabriella Da Ros, is located in Horsham Tel: 5382 0897 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabriella is the manager at Australian Skin Face Body Horsham and all treatments take place in our Horsham rooms.
- Stephanie Scott, Coastal Cosmetic Tattooing is located in Warrnambool Tel: 5562 5161
Stephanie practices as a dermal therapist at our Warrnambool Skin & Laser Clinic. All treatments take place in our Warrnambool rooms. Treatments available include eye liner and lash enhancement, brow colour and eyebrown feather microblading.