INFINI for skin tightening and scar revision
INFINI has been clinically proven to increase collagen production in the skin.
A non-surgical skin tightening system, INFINI targets fine lines and wrinkles by resurfacing the skin to improve tone and texture.
INFINI is also used for reducing enlarged pores, scar revision (including acne scarring), neck rejuvenation and non-surgical eye lifts.
INFINI for stretch marks
Stretch marks (striae) are caused by the slow or in some cases rapid stretching of connecting fibres and collagen in the skin and typically appear as bands of parallel lines on your skin.
When over stretched, the collagen fibres tear causing skin texture and colour changes.
INFINI micro needling with radio frequency (RF) works by stimulating new collagen to reinforce and help improve the appearance of stretch marks.
INFINI is well tolerated on the abdomen and results will vary depending on the individual and the number of treatments.
How does INFINI work?
INFINI by Lutronic TM represents the culmination of many years of research into the optimum delivery of radio frequency. The treatment is suitable for all skin types.
- Superficial Fractional RF resurfaces the skin and stimulates collagen production, for fresh youthful skin tone and improved elasticity.
- Microneedle Fractional RF Precise 3D treatments provide wrinkle and scar reduction and skin tightening.
The treatment has been clinically proven to increase collagen production in the skin as part of the natural healing process that follows.
What can I expect during an INFINI treatment?
- There is some discomfort during the treatment – each person has his or her own pain tolerances. However, INFINI is designed to maximise comfort for patients thanks to its patented flow needling technology.
What can I expect post-treatment?
- You will experience some redness after treatment.
- INFINI’s precise intra-dermal RF delivery with the MFR approach eliminates thermal damage to the surface of the skin, providing faster healing with minimal downtime.
- Depending on your treatment and skin type, recovery can be as short as a single day.
How many treatments will I need?
We will discuss your treatment goals: these goals will determine the number of treatments you will need. Many patients see results after just one treatment. A series of up to three treatments is recommended for most patients.
“I have just had my 3rd INFINI treatment and am extremely happy with the result and recommend it wholeheartedly. The treatment has smoothed out the bumps, especially on my forehead, the skin on my neck is not as crepey and it is not as loose! But the thing I have enjoyed the most is the size of my pores on my face. I have had such large pores all my life from having such an oily skin and they have dramatically reduced ! I just love my new skin quality! “
Ruth, Geelong, Age 55