INFINI by Lutronic TM represents the culmination of many years of research into the optimum delivery of radio frequency and micro-needling. A handheld device with microneedles is pressed against the skin, sending radiofrequency energy to multiple layers below the surface. A combination of microneedling and RF energy stimulates the body’s natural collagen and healing processes, without the downtime of more invasive procedures.
With INFINI, our expert dermal team can control the treatment depth and energy levels to enable a multi-layered approach for customised treatments.
INFINI for skin tightening and scar revision
INFINI may work to increase collagen production in the skin.
A non-surgical skin tightening system, INFINI targets fine lines and wrinkles by resurfacing the skin to improve tone and texture.
INFINI is also used for reducing enlarged pores, scar revision (including acne scarring), neck rejuvenation and non-surgical eye lifts.
INFINI for stretch marks
Stretch marks (striae) are caused by the slow or in some cases rapid stretching of connecting fibres and collagen in the skin and typically appear as bands of parallel lines on your skin.
When over stretched, the collagen fibres tear causing skin texture and colour changes.
INFINI micro needling with radio frequency (RF) works by stimulating new collagen to reinforce and help improve the appearance of stretch marks.
INFINI is well tolerated on the abdomen and results will vary depending on the individual and the number of treatments.
How does INFINI work?
INFINI by Lutronic TM represents the culmination of many years of research into the optimum delivery of radio frequency. The treatment is suitable for all skin types.
- Superficial Fractional RF resurfaces the skin and stimulates collagen production, for fresh youthful skin tone and improved elasticity.
- Microneedle Fractional RF Precise 3D treatments provide wrinkle and scar reduction and skin tightening.
The treatment may collagen production in the skin as part of the natural healing process that follows.
What can I expect during an INFINI treatment?
- There is some discomfort during the treatment – each person has his or her own pain tolerances. However, INFINI is designed to maximise comfort for patients thanks to its patented flow needling technology.
What can I expect post-treatment?
- You will experience some redness after treatment.
- INFINI’s precise intra-dermal RF delivery with the MFR approach eliminates thermal damage to the surface of the skin, providing faster healing with minimal downtime.
- Depending on your treatment and skin type, recovery can be as short as a single day.
How many treatments will I need?
We will discuss your treatment goals: these goals will determine the number of treatments you will need. Many patients see results after just one treatment. A series of up to three treatments is recommended for most patients.
INFINI Autumn Special
Autumn Offer. Purchase a Facial INFINI treatment for just $450. INFINI Autumn Special find out more.
*individual results may vary