Light Emitting Diode (LED) Therapy
Your skin loves LED.
LED is a Light-based therapy offering three wavelength settings for different purposes.
1. Instantly adding hydration, an LED treatment boosts your skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and rejuvenated.
2. Used to control bacterial, LED therapy is often used as a powerful acne treatment as it assists tissue healing and reduces inflammation in the skin.
3. It can also be used to help heal surgical wounds and is often used post-op as it promotes the body’s natural cellular recovery, reducing scarring.
Discussions with our dermal team will determine settings that are right for you.
What can I expect during an LED therapy treatment?
- You will be lying down under a light for around 15-20 minutes with your eyes protected by special glasses
- The light is warm and it’s very relaxing!
- No downtime
The beauty of this treatment is that it is so time-efficient, it can be done on your lunch break.