Australian Skin Face Body can treat a range of vascular conditions including facial redness, rosacea, facial blushing, broken capillaries and facial veins.
Australian Skin Face Body offers a range of vascular laser treatments including the Vbeam Perfecta Laser – the Rolls Royce of vascular lasers.
How does Vascular Laser work?
The laser delivers an intense but gentle burst of yellow light into targeted areas of the skin. There it’s absorbed by the blood vessels causing the vessels to collapse and reducing the appearance of redness in the skin.
Vascular laser is suitable for all skin types.
What can I expect during a Vascular Laser treatment?
- You may feel a warming or tingling sensation during the treatment. Anesthetics are usually not required as laser has a special cooling system to minimise discomfort during treatment and reduce side effects by protecting the top layers of the skin.
- The laser is used on selectively targeted areas of the skin, with factors such as the age, colour and type of lesions, as well as their location, determining whether they can be removed.
- After treatment, you may feel a sensation similar to mild sunburn.
How many Vascular Laser treatments will I need?
Most patients will notice results right away and it has the effect of a general firming of the skin as well.
The number of session will be dependent on your skin condition, and your skin type (skin colour).
As a guide –
- Rosacea patients will require between 3-6 sessions
- Treating red spots and dots including spider naevi- 1-2 sessions
- Red blotchy skin laser treatments: 3-6 sessions
- Broken capillaries and veins: 3-6 sessions (area dependent)
- Flushing and blushing: 3-6 sessions
Vascular Laser Treatments available at Australian Skin Face Body.